Friday, February 18, 2011

Collapse

Tonight.I.am.exhausted.

I've been going to bed at between 1:30 and 2 every night this week...and getting up between 6 and 7. Needless to say I'm beyond pooped right now. I still have stuff to finish before tomorrow...but that's ok. One of the biggest tasks that has been hanging over my head of late is the stuffing of 254 wedding invitations. I haven't had time to do it myself and it has waited for a while. Since they need to be out within the next two weeks I was beginning to feel stressed.

Last night my maid of honor/sister/best friend came over and helped me stuff them all. In fact, she stuffed a huge majority while I did homework for tomorrow. When I got a spare moment I got down in the floor and we stuffed together.



 See that mess on the bed? Yeah. Have no clue who is responsible.
Not a clue. 
Couldn't be an exhausted bride-to-be.
Nope.
The during.

The after. GLORY HALLELUJAH!

Don't know what I'd do without her. 
 
The only way I'm surviving....
spinach salads....



Views like this make me smile and make the hassle worth it. 
Nearly.

Off to sleep for a little while.
Sarah

No comments: