Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 8th day of Christmas....

I'm going to the doctor this morning to have my tonsils appraised. Not for their value....oh no.....they are WORTHLESS to me right now besides inflicting scads of pain and making me swallow very long and arduously. Aka: I'm gulping like I have a throat the size of a pea.

Last night after a day in town my Mom looked at my throat and got wide eyes...before she told me there were puss pockets on my tonsils. Just be be sure she isn't going blind she looked again. Yup. That LED flashlight didn't lie. Then Dad was called in to assess my tonsils and he informed me I was going to the doctor--to which Mom added, "They look malformed" Lovely...I have malformed tonsils...

Santa? Did you get my wishlist in the mail or are you just grasping at straws here?

Anyway, I'm on my way to Abilene to go visit my doctor and determine what's wrong. I don't think it's strep, but I'm thinking my tonsils will have to come out. The last two doctors I've been to have looked at my throat very hard in light and concentration so I'm sure this is coming.

PLease say a prayer for me. I have some precious children I'm supposed to babysit this weekend for a friend as well as family coming in this afternoon and all next week. I really really REALLY

Really
 
wasn't planning to have surgery this week. But, if that's the Lord's will then so be it. I'll go with a smile and wish my sweetie was here holding my hand. 

Hug your loved ones this morning and don't forget this blogger in your prayers pretty please. 

Blessings.
Sarah 

No comments: