Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thought of the Morning

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and shun evil. THis will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones." Proverbs 3:5-6

I woke up this morning thinking about this verse. God was just burning it in my mind like a brand. He said, 'Sarah, TRUST ME. Do what is wise and trust that I won't fail you.' I think He just kicked in the 'health to your body nourishment to your bones' part just as an added punch to the end. It's not always easy to overcome my doubting flesh. But my God says, TRUST and don't lean on what I know....What a verse to begin this day. What conviction. What truth!

1 comment:

Kaylene Elise said...

That verse comes to mind so often and never seems to get old. He is SO faithful!