Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 16 of Praying For My Husband

Day 16Pray that your husband will choose healthy, God-honoring activities. Pray that he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies, but that he will experience freedom in holiness as he yields to the Spirit’s control.




Father, I am exhausted. The day is ended and as I watch my husband cuddle with our sleeping baby before he goes in his crib, I am reminded just how blessed I am with the man you have given me. God, please instill in my husband a love for hobbies that glorify you and bless others. Father, you have done so much to encourage and change him in the last several months, and I pray that as he continues to seek you, that peace and joy in the journey will be his. Please keep his mind and time free from activities that don't honor you. As he seeks to yield his will to yours, may he find freedom and peace. Thank you for my husband...indeed I am so blessed. 

No comments: