Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 7 of Praying For My Husband and Memories


Day 7
Pray that your husband will safeguard his heart against inappropriate relationships with the opposite sex. Pray that his heart will be pure and undivided in his commitment to you. (Prov. 6:23-24, 26; Rom. 13:14)


Father, today I come praying for my husband as he works with other women. Lord, I praise You and and ask that You bless my husband for how diligent he has been to tell me when he has had to work with or be alone at work with a woman. His honesty has made me trust him even more! As he continues to be honest with me and work with women, may You make his eyes be saved only for me and his heart devoid of emotional connection with any other woman but me. Father, in this area he has been so faithful, and I pray that he be strengthened to maintain that resolve. Help me to be the wife that encourages rather than nags when he comes; who seeks to bless him when he comes home and captivates him with a beauty both internal and external. What a blessing my husband is to me! Bless him this day. 


_____________________________________

What an exciting week ahead! Since it was a four day weekend for my man, I have enjoyed having him home with me. We have walked, played, laughed, worked, slept, and enjoyed time with our little Gracin. We didn't get to leave town for Memorial Day as an upcoming move and truck repairs have taken some financial planning, but we enjoyed our time together at home. A sudden rainstorm hit Abilene last night and we relished the smell and feel of it!

We splashed out into the "lake" in our street....

and marveled at how the sun came out brighter than before the clouds!

some of us thought the whole thing was crazy....

 and just made faces while the cool breeze blew on his skin.

One of my few pictures with our son....

Aren't the promises of the Lord comforting?

and the rest He brings refreshing?

1 comment:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

What a beautiful post Sarah! You look fabulous!!