Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Things They Say.......

I love kids. I love hearing them say the darndest things--as exampled by my friends Jack and Tye. Please observe the conversation we shared while playing on the swingset this morning:

Jack: Do you have a baby in your tummy?
Me: No I don't!
Jack: Will you have a baby in there soon?
Me: I don't know, Jack. I don't think so.
Jack: Well you better hurry because there's already three boys in my family and I'm nearly FIVE!
Tye: Yeah and I'm nearly 4! Austie (baby brother Austin) is nearly two!!

So according to the boys we better hurry up and have some babies--apparently we have to keep up with the Ellis family.....

2 comments:

Louise Leathers said...

They see themselves as a valued contribution to FAMILY!!! I agree!

God's Gal Sarah said...

haha thanks, Mom....I'm sure both sets of future grandparents would agree with this conversation ;)