Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bridal Day

Spring break: the time when most college kids go on mission trips or go to the beach or hang out with friends. For Sarah? Time to try to get well from cold....and work on wedding details. So far invitations are sent (THANK YOU DIANE GREEN!), hostess gifts are put together, room is packed and cleaned out..and bridal portraits are taken. I couldn't have done it without my sister SarahC coming to help arrange and get me in tough spots with a dress on. But the highlight was having my mama there to cheer me...to help me...to comment on the underwear I was wearing when trudging through the tall pasture grass of the ranch required a high lift...I don't know what I would do without the women in my life.
it's a good day. 
Recovering and ready.
Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah, someday I would *love* to see those portraits, just so you know :) Love you girl!

Alana