Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome!
Welcome to Chick Chat! The purpose of this blog is to encourage women of all ages in the joy of Jesus Christ. I hope that you enjoy your visits here. Please feel free to comment...after all, this is CHICA CHAT!!!
ABOUT ME:
Most importantly, I am a child of the King. I am sanctified, redeemed, and Heaven bound! I'm not on this road by my own merit, but by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
My name is Sarah Elizabeth Leathers. Why do I like my whole name? Because I love what the meaning of each name says about me. Sarah means "Princess" which says I am a child of the KING....Elizabeth means "Fully dedicated to God"........ergo: I am a "Princess Fully Dedicated to God." Each day is a moment when I can try to live this and be an example of what my God has called me to be.
I am currently a student at Hardin-Simmons University. I am a second semester sophomore with an English Education major and Religions minor. *GO HSU COWBOYS!*
I am single! Haha why the exclamation point? Because in this season, at this time, God is allowing me to use this singleness for HIS honor and glory. It's not something to be ashamed of, as many in our culture try to tell me. It is God's calling for today on my life.
I am clutzy and crazy...I love kids, singing loudly, being with my family and friends, and having a good sister-to-sister chat with other women following God.
I hope and pray that this blog encourages you as it does me......
Let's get started!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love your background! So pretty!! :o) I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.