Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where Are You.....Fall?

Is it cold yet? Is it sweater, boot, coat, scarf, glove, and cuddle weather yet? With temperatures well over 100 and NO rain this past summer, I am praying for a freezing winter with plenty of moisture.


This picture makes me want to go put on my new maternity sweater and courderoy pants for a stroll through damp, colorful leaves with my hubby and our pup.


As for baby bump....................I've gained another solid pound and have gone to straight maternity clothing.

Total weight gain: 4 pounds.
Total weeks: 14 weeks and 3 days
Size of baby: naval orange
Baby name: we know what our names will be! now to know the gender...
Baby preparation: stroller and carseat purchased for $35 at a local consignment event
Mama's progression: still sick in the mornings, suffering from headaches, and enduring a major skin breakout of dry, red rash spots. Hello, hormones!

I'm loving these days so much! I can't wait to meet our precious growing baby!

No comments: