Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kyle's Girlfriend

Kyle has a girlfriend. And no, it's not me. Kyle's girlfriend is a shameless flirt and a true beauty. When she sees him at church she calls his name and usually comes to sit by him and chat for a minute. She makes him cards with hearts on Valentine's Day and gives him beautiful artistic prints that she makes. She likes to sit on one side of him while I sit on the other--or she will sit between us. She walks up to him and says, "Kyle, you look handsome." She thinks my sister-in-law is pretty *who doesn't?!!* She is majorly on a roll here.

Wanna know the interesting part?

Brace yourself....

Kyle....LOVES HER! *I know, it's hard being replaced....*

My fiance doesn't keep many things on the fridge, but he has kept every piece of art she has given him clipped to the refrigerator in the house. He waves at her in church and lets her play with his phone.....*shameless* He laughs when we talk about her and likes to poke fun at me about how much she loves him. 

My only consolation as his fiance is that I would have MAJOR concerns.....if she were 10 years older. 



Chloe and Kyle

If I'm not careful, she just might steal my man!!

I love this precious little girl. She and her family are some of the biggest blessings in my life. I don't know what I would do on Sundays if I didn't get hugs and kisses from her little sister or encouragement and prayer from her mama. They get to come rejoice with us at our wedding in a few short days--and I am going to make sure that she doesn't run off with my groom...... {grins ;)}


No comments: