Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday...and easy posting

4 shows I watch: I don't keep up with any show--who has time! I guess I'll put down my favorites anyway...
1. Army Wives 
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Monk
4. NCIS

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My God
2. Teenage ministry
3. Nutrition and health
4. Homeschool families 

4 phrases I say alot:
1. OH MY STARS!
2. Let's make like a Mack and Truck (Kyle is delivering me of this one)
3. For reals?
4. I love you

4 things I learned from the past:
1. People don't always have your best interest in mind
2. If you don't stand up for yourself people will run over you
3. Don't get your hopes up too much
4. The best things in life don't happen without work and occasional pain.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. CLASS. CLASS. CLASS
2. Made my sweetie a picnic
3. Got pants for rehearsal dinner
4. Checked my mail twice

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. MY WEDDING!
2. Graduation
3. Having babies
4. Seeing my Jesus

4 things I love about spring:
1. Warm weather
2. Shorts
3. Birds that wake me up in the morning
4. Walks with my honey

4 things on my wishlist:
1. Dehydrator
2. Ice cream/yogurt maker
3. Silk sheets
4. iPod


THANK GOD IT's FRIDAY! *and I really am thanking Him*

Sarah

No comments: