Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Praise to the Lord

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty the King of creation. All that has life and breath come now with praises before Him....

This is the anthem of my heart this morning as I tell you what God is doing:
1. WE HAVE A HOUSE! It's absolutely beautiful and we are renting it from Caroline Joy  as she is moving. It is an exquisite home and a true God send. Kyle and I just marveled yesterday at how He has blessed, even when we doubted and were frustrated. We can't wait to move in and start our family there.
2. I officially quit my on campus job. Before you scream and say WHAT?! just know that this is a decision made by myself with the wisdom of Kyle and my parents. They get to see me wilt in tears because I don't have time to do everything that needs to be done and they knew my homework was (and is) behind. Now I have to play catch-up and try to read hundreds of pages to make myself ready for the upcoming tests.
3. We are only 10 weeks from the wedding! (That's a gasp and an squeal)
4. I FINISH CHAPEL CREDITS TODAY!
5. I get my graduation ring this month
6. I turn 21 in 9 days :)))
7. My sister and brother-in-law are finally headed home from the south Texas border. They are so relieved to be headed back to podunk Oklahoma..and though I will miss seeing them, I'm glad that they are finally getting to be in their own home.
8. God brings conviction even from a trip to a professional photographer's home during a class tour. (I will explain in a soon-coming post.)
9. Kyle and I went to my parent's house for the weekend...

I'm blessed.

Basically, my God is just AWESOME. and when I saw awesome, I mean there is nothing else that tops Him. I stand in amazement at how good He is, even when I am not.

Good post coming soon, I promise :)

Sarah

No comments: