Monday, February 7, 2011

The Procastinator's Solution


The Procrastinator’s Solution


I know there are things that I’ve been assigned
But, would you believe that I’m falling behind?
One day, two days, three days, four…
This can’t go on…I can’t take it anymore! 
What can I do…is there any hope?
So far behind, can I still cope? 
Will I die far behind where I know I should be?
What in the world is wrong with me?
Wait! I hear the answer and it just seems to fit…
The solution is…stop talking and do it.   




Copyright: Sarah Leathers

This is the mourning of a college student taking 19 hours. After 4 snow days. Professors decided today was an amazing day to have three quizzes....and my entire computer folder was deleted for a class so I am now a week behind on assignments. 

I wanna cry. 

And just be done with school.

And be married. 
But, as my father-in-law-to-be reminded me in an email today: "Never wish for the future always live for today. I didn't say don't plan for the future. If farmers did that we would starve.
It's just that each day on this earth is so special. Life is way too short. Don't waste um."

So I'm going to try to enjoy these days and learn what God is trying to teach me from them. And tonight I'm praising Him for a cup of Chamomile tea and two sweet girl friends to do homework with me...while we throw darts at pictures of our professors. Not really but we are almost there....
That's what I get for taking 44 hours in a year's time.....

On the plus note, I visited the dentist today and they reported the amazing answer to prayer: I have no cavities and the DH said that my teeth were well cared for. I left a happy woman, let me tell you. 

Ok, I'm back to my paper on Huck Fin and Tom Sawyer. 

I promise an exciting post soon on some Bible verses God showed me today.

Surviving, 
Sarah

No comments: